Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Life is changing

It has been an interesting three months of 2009! I have lost 24 pounds and am feeling really good. I have sort of lost my weight loss motivation and that is really bugging me. I need to get back on the weight loss ball and get moving. I have changed my goal and have another 21 pounds to lose but if I lose it slowly it is okay. I feel "smoking hot"!

Josh turned 14 and that is unbelievable. It seems like it was just yesterday when I brought him home from the hospital. He is growing up so fast and I miss the days when he was little and I could kiss all his hurts good-bye. Emilee will be 5 years old next week. I really can't believe it; we have been through so much and while if I could cure her I would, there is a bond there that can't be broken. When you go through all of things we have gone through together and have been her voice for so long you can't break that. She will always be my little sweetheart regardless of whether she is that sweetheart here on earth with me or in heaven where I can join her someday. I surrender her back to God every night and when he decides to give her voice and her hands back and heal her body I am okay with that. It will tear out my heart but if it happens while I am still alive I know she will be the first to meet me at the gates of Heaven telling me in her voice that she loves me. For now she can tell me that she loves me with her eyes. Mariah is Mariah - that is all I can say about that. I have no further comment. Thank you God for my children. I don't love my children a tenth of how much God loves us and I can't imagine a love like that.

After 7 months as a SAHM mom I am starting to love it. It took me so long to accept it but accept it I have and I have big plans. They will be coming up in my next pst!

No comments: