This is a rambling of my life and all the happenings in it. I have been blessed with a great family, a happy home and wonderful friends including the animals God has entrusted in my care. Happy Living!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Christmas
Christmas is over, thank goodness. I know why there can't peace in the world when people in one's family can't get along. I was told today I need a psycharist. Maybe I do, my life has had enough rotten stuff happen in it. Of course, so has the next person and the next person and the next. A person has to decide if life circumstances are going to make you stronger or break you. Well I have decided that mine will make me stronger. Tomorrow the countdown for the end of the year will officially begin as Christmas is over. I for one am looking forward to 2009. I already have given my New Year Resolutions much thought and am ready for the new year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amanda,
Thank you for your joyful look at everyday life. It is like reading your diary of everyday happenings.
Post a Comment